Monday 19 March 2012

Intro MOMENTO

Posted by AnA_dew at 2:25:00 am
Assalamualaikum...


new Step for a new Beginning


Hi..everybody..Finally, I managed to have my own blog..yey!!>_< Actually, I just finished writing my dissertation. Basically, I love to set a goal and give a reward to myself after working on something.Why? huhu...That's because, it will give me some kind of motivation! I will get so excited to finish my work to reach my target~~weeeee2!!! You know what,you..yes,you..can actually try to apply this method to yourself..who knows,it might work for you too!Alhamdulillah if it does work,I'm happy because now, I manage to inspire someone (at least you)and share a POSITIVE thing with you guys and girls.


Now,pardon me for not introducing myself properly.. 
Who am I?

me!me!me!


I'm Ana..Hi..Hello..Nice to meet you..(these were what I used to say when I just met someone)
Ana?Who's that?

Told you! I'm just an ordinary girl!>_<


hoho...yes,yes..I know..I'm nobody..I mean, not a celebrity or any VVIP..hihi..I'm just an ordinary girl who loves to smile and is not perfect at all!huhu...


So,what are you doing now?
This is the toilet,room,bla..bla..haha..


I am currently an architecture student in University of Strathclyde, Glasgow...I know,most of people will expect an archi student to be someone who's creative and very good in drawing!whoooaa..whooooaaa....SO NOT ME!hahaha...trust me people!i'm still struggling to do a simple sketch and to create a design other than a box!hahahahaha....but,I won't give up..insyaALLah..so,I'll keep trying for as long as it takes!!!please pray for me k?hihi..>_<


Purpose of creating Anadew Momento Blog? 
Hm...that can be true!


MOMENTO...As you can see at the left side of my blog, I will share all of those momento with all of you. I hope, through my writing, I can share my knowledges, experiences, happiness and challenges in my life with all of you, insyaALLah..I want the juniors to be inspired to study harder when they read my experiences here. I want to help the people who want to plan their trips to the places that I've been with my itineraries. I want to share my recipes with all the food lovers. I want to share useful shopping tips with the shopaholic out there. Last but not least, I want to spread positive words and smiles through my writings and pictures in this blog! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Yey! I've done my introduction..till then, sayonara~ adios~ daa~


 

8 please drop your piece of mind here:

hawiz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow..dh wat yer?..very interesting blog...nice!..hepi blogger dear..=)

AnA_dew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks hawiz!hihi..ana punye blog simple je..x sehebat kamu..nway,thanks for the useful guideline!=)

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

alahai....

amie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

no 2....

AnA_dew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

npe alahai tu?

AnA_dew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

pe yg no 2 ni amie?

taa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful peace of mind of yours.. Good luck babe! Happy blogging! =)

AnA_dew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank you my dear ziera..!!~ >_<

Post a Comment

You look kawaie while commenting!>_<

 

anadewMOMENTO Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Heart Chat Bubble