Thursday 26 April 2012

Venice ep1 MOMENTO

Posted by AnA_dew at 1:48:00 am
Assalamualaikum & hola.

Last Easter, I went to several places in order to escape from my chaotic life with tons of works in Glasgow. It was totally a  perfect getaway for me! So, I would love to share my precious moments in one of the places with uolls.

Destination?

Venice

By just hearing the name made me excited enough to explore the romantic island city that everyone was talking about. Before I went to Venice, I made some research. It stated that, the best time to visit Venice are March to early June and mid-September to the end of October, when the weather is generally fine but not too hot. Besides the weather, it will also be better to pick those time because it tends to be less crowded too!Phewww...Such a relieved  statement.>_< Don't you think? 
Therefore, early-April was totally perfect for me to hit the road to Venice!!

As I am eager to share a lot of things with uolls while I was in Venice, I will divide it into several entries, well, more like  episodes I imagine (totally dramatic huh?)>_-. I think, it will be better that way, other than me throwing in all my pictures (which were thousands,FYI!) into one entry!haha..

Ok people, let's get the show on the road~!!!







Gondolae is one of the famous attraction in Venice. It was decorated with a pleasant and romantic decorations that makes your heart melted when riding on it.No wonder there were so many men out there took the chance to propose in this perfect spot to their ladies. Auww..That's so sweet~ BUT!!! On top of that, I would like to share the price range with uolls. Guess what? It cost you almost 100 Euro to ride in it for just 20 minutes! What? OMG..Such a crazy price for me. So, I just skipped this wonderful riding experiences as I could not afford to do so.-_-'









There were canals, bridges and boats everywhere in Venice. The unique thing about Venice is that the main transport here is boat. Can you imagine how cool is that? So, the people here will not suffer from the noise pollution that caused by cars or motorcycle! I kept falling for this place.....<3












Finally, I'll be finishing this entry by serving your eyes with several wonderful pictures from my albums. Venice is really a nice place to visit and every second will be very meaningful when you are there. Trust me!

Till then..See you in the next episode..>_<

Hope you'll love my MOMENTO in Venice.

Thank you & adios~

8 please drop your piece of mind here:

Muhamad Firdaus Omar @ Emfira said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

bilalah nak dapat pusing europe ni. air asia dah xde plak. hmm......

AnA_dew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hehe..insyaALLah de peluang abg fir nnt..kumpul duit k???>_<

madammondoq said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

uwaa!! teringin nak naik sampan tu...

raizil said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wau!! you was there!! ohsome! I dream to be there for Honeymoon you know...huhu

AnA_dew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

madammondoq~huhu...cantik kn sampan2 tu?de kat genting..tp,bkn org betullh..patung yg tolong dayung'n sampan tu..hehe..>_<

AnA_dew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Raizil~ yup2.. I was there, Alhamdulillah got chance to visit Venice..wow!honeymoon? a perfect place for honeymoon!highly recommended~ Hope your dream will come true..>_<

Razieh said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey ana i liked what u wrote...plz continue :D

AnA_dew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Auww..Thanks so much razie!i will, insyaALLah...@Razieh

Post a Comment

You look kawaie while commenting!>_<

 

anadewMOMENTO Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Heart Chat Bubble